Keep your heating and air conditioning systems running smoothly
Make sure your heating and air conditioning systems are in top working condition.
For your convenience, we offer fall and spring heating and air conditioning inspections. You’ll receive checks for air quality as well including how to reduce pollen, pet dander, mold and more.
Save money and energy with proper insulation
If you have an older home, it may be time to install new insulation to make it more comfortable in the harsh summer and winter months. Ask about our professional air filtration systems as well to purify the air you breathe.
It may be time to insulate your house in this type of situation:
- You have an old house and never applied new insulation. A new survey says that only 20% of homes constructed before 1980 were adequately insulated.
- You experience drafts and chills in the winter or mugginess in the summer – new insulation keeps the temperatures uniform increasing comfort.
- Constructed a new home or addition, or added new roofing or siding.
- You receive incredibly high energy bills each month
- There’s too much noise going on outside (insulation muffles the noise).
- You’re eco-friendly and are concerned that you’re house harms the environment through excessive energy use.
A dirty filter means that you are breathing in all the dust and dirt that’s in your environment. We can regularly send you the filters that are right for your home, giving you an easy and quicky way to keep clean filters and clean air in your home.
Call Cook’s Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. and ask about our ULTRAVATION filtration system. We can add this to any system and it removes up to 90% of contaminants in the air.
Breathe easier with cleaner air:
- Fall and spring heating and air conditioning inspections
- Air filtration
- Electronic air filters
- Humidification and filtration systems installed
- Whole house humidifiers